Annual Compliances Under Companies Act, 2013
Annual Compliances for Private Limited Companies under Companies Act, 2013
Here are the list of compliances that private limited companies must do annually:
- Form MBP-1 under section 184(1): Every Director of the Company in First Meeting of the Board of Director in each Financial Year shall disclose his interest in other entities.
- Form MGT-8 under Section 92: Having paid up share capital of 10 Crore or more or turnover of Rs. 50 crore or more shall be certified by a Company Secretary in Practice.
- Annual Return under Section 92: Annual Return should be signed by Company Secretary in Practice.
- E-Form ADT-1 (Maintenance of Registers) under Section 88: Companies must maintain register of Director, Director Shareholding, Members
- Appointment of Auditor under Section 139: Auditor will be appointed for the 5 (Five) year and form ADT-1 will be filed for 5-year appointment
- Board Meetings under Section 173 & 554: Hold a minimum number of 4 meetings of its Board of Directors every year in such a manner that maximum gap between two meetings should not be more than 120 (One hundred twenty) days. Company should hold at least 1 (one) Board Meeting every quarter of calendar year
- E-Form Filing (MGT-7) under section 92: File Annual Return within 60 days of holding of Annual General Meeting.
- Receipt of DIR-8 under section 164(2): Every Director of the Company in each Financial Year will file with the Company disclosure of non-disqualification
- AOC-4 under Section 137: File Balance Sheet along with statement of Profit and Loss Account and Director Report in this form.
- Director’s Report under Section 134: Directors’ Report will be prepared by mention of all the information required for Small Company under Section 134 and signed by the “Chairperson” authorized by the Board, where he is not so authorized by at least 2 Directors
- Circulation of Financial Statement: Company will send to the members of the Company approved Financial Statement (including consolidated Financial Statement), Cash Flow Statement, Directors’ Report and Auditors’ Report at least 21 clear days before the Annual General Meeting
- Notice of AGM under section 101 & SS-II: Every Notice of Annual General Meeting will be prepared as per Section 101 of Companies Act 2013 and Secretarial Standard – II.